Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Magical things have happened!

It's been a while! I can't believe the school year has flown by and here we are with Summer at our door! Now that things have quieted down and we are planning our summer to-do lists I've been looking forward to picking the blog back up and doing some fun things just for me.

One super fun new thing that's happened is that I am now an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner! *squee!* =) I can hardly stand the awesomeness of that statement! Becoming an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner was not something that I intentionally set out to do, but the planets aligned just right and it was a no-brainer. I am so looking forward to this new venture and now I get to put my love of all things Disney to use to help others experience the magic of Disney Destinations!

Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

I'll be sharing lots more Disney goodness with you and if you are interested in a Disney Vacation just let me know, I'd love to help! You can visit my mini site for a little more information to get you going. Until next time, have a magical day! =D

1 comment:

Jennifer DePauw said...

So good to see you blogging! Woo hoo!