Sunday, June 8, 2008

Creative!


I have always been creative. I can't remember a time when I wasn't dreaming up some project to color, cut, sew, sculpt, paint, craft, etc. And it just so happens that the greatest creation I have ever made, aka "Z", seems to exude artistic talent as well.

He received a Kid-Tough™ Digital Camera for Christmas and has been snapping away ever since. We just hadn't taken the time to download the photos. Daddy has become interested in photography lately and Z likes to follow and take pictures too. We finally got the pics downloaded and WOW!!! He has some really great photos!! The camera is pretty limiting with a 640x480 resolution, a flash that blows everything out and no "settings" to speak of. But it's durable, lets him practice taking pictures and allows him to explore this creative outlet. His paintings blow me away, I can't wait to see where he takes this!

I'll have to post more on his own site soon, so be sure to check out www.zionmichaeldenali.com

No comments: