Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time, indeed.

Where does the time go? My last post was Feb 6th... really? It was an aptly titled IF (of which I am severely behind on now). My life has been totally devoured by the move, and trying to live among the boxes, unfinished projects, dirty laundry and bric-a-brac that will on day have it's proper place in my new home.

All things considered life is great.

Now it's time to dig myself out of the dark hole I've created for myself and welcome new beginnings. So bear with me, the cocoon will be shed shortly.

1 comment:

Jacynthe said...

Hey cutie!
Hope the move went well and that you are adjusting to your new place! Woohoo!!!!!! Love your artwork BTW!! You do amazing work!! Should start your own stamp company with your art. :) I'll be the first one to buy!!