Sunday, August 9, 2009

Halloween Countdown

It's "just around the corner"... at least it feels that way to me. I started the countdown right at 95 days and now with at 82 days and the weekends "loot" I am so excited to get started on the crafty projects. Things are beginning to pop up in the stores. In Michael's array there are some adorable blingy pieces that would make the Crafy Chica proud... of course maybe she designed them, I didn't get a chance to look that closey! =) I'm *completely* in love with the Victorian looking collection at Cracker Barrel and today The Yankee Candle Co. has a sneak preview of their halloween product... I hope I can make a quick trip there before heading to the airport!

IMG_0070

Thanks to my most wonderfullest, bestest friend I now have a whole slew of cute Halloween fabrics, patterns and decorations to add to the mix this year!!! Plus I really need to get to planing the trip to Disneyland as well. I'll finally get to seethe Haunted Mansion all decked out with Nightmare Before Christmas!!!! Yipppeeeee. Happy pre-Halloween everyone!

No comments: