Thursday, July 19, 2012

Scribbler Too

Jack Skellington

Have you seen this way cool, really fun app called Scribbler? Somehow I missed that boat, but thanks to one of my favorite crafty bloggers Regina at Creative Kismet  that has been rectified. It's not just Scribbler though, now there is a Scribbler Too. And OH-MY-GOSH, if I didn't have work to do, house to clean, kid to look after and dinner to make I might not stop playing with it! If you have a minute or 40 to spare go play!

Hi Mickey!

I love the imperfect perfection of it! You only get one undo at a time so you just have go with it. It's refreshing to let go and not have to be so precise. It still looks amazing. I  love the darkness of lines and of course that's a perfect excuse to doodle my favorite skinny guy, Jack Skellington. Fun, fun, fun I tell you!


The Pumpkin King


Faithful Friend - Zero


2 comments:

Regina said...

I love your scribbler art! Isn't it so fun and addicting!?!

Anonymous said...

You're so cool! I don't think I've read through a single thing like that before. So good to discover somebody with unique thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that is required on the internet, someone with some originality!
Also visit my weblog get rid of static