Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BLISS!


My Disneyland vacation packet arrived today! Park passes, check. Bus vouchers, check. Magic Extras vouchers, check. Dream Coin, check. Luggage tags, check. Woohoo! We visited the Disney Character Warehouse Outlet tonight and picked up a few new wardrobe pieces among other fun stuff.

For the first time in my many visits to the Land I'll be staying on property... well on-off property, at a Good Neighbor resort. Helps stretch the budget a little further and still gets us close. We have special dining reservations planned already. I just need to confirm opening times etc. to plan Magic Morning and Toontown Morning!

Z and I are both very excited. He'll be tall enough to ride a majority of rides this time too which should be a super-blast. Looking forward to more Disney memories with the Z-bert.

20 days and counting. M-I-C... see ya real soon!


No comments: